Get the MS2 Rom:http://and-developers.com/sbf:milestone2
- 1. Install RSD Lite 4.9
- 2. Download and extract The right SBF restore file
- 3. Plug in your phone. Power it off and hold CAMERA + VOL DOWN
- 4. On the PC launch RSD Lite, Click on the […] to the right of filename, browse for the .sbf file you have just extracted.
- 5. Click on Start
- 6. In normal cases the phone should boot up now. If you are SURE it doesn't, which is when it tells you to boot up the phone manually follow the next steps.
- 7. Unplug the phone and pull out the battery.
- 8. Slide out your keyboard and hold the X button, insert your battery and power it up while still holding the X button.
- 9. A screen with an exclamation mark pops up, press the @ button on the keyboard to open the recovery menu.
- 10. Use either the arrows on the keyboard or the VOL UP / VOL DOWN buttons to navigate up and down. Go down to wipe data/factory reset.
- 11. It will hang at some times but in the end it will say it's done. Hop over to reboot system now and reboot.
/var/www/dokuwiki/wiki/data/pages/android/enter-recovery-mode.txt · Last modified: 2016/05/05 13:07 by 127.0.0.1